This is a fantastic career opportunity to join a leading practice in Sydney’s CBD. The practice is seeking a paraplanner with 3+ experience in a similar role.
You will play a key role as the paraplanner supporting several key advisers in the practice and liaise with compliance and client service teams. You will also be required to ensure the practice’s business process is followed and executed.
- Ensure all SOAs are accurate as well as professionally and logically presented, with relevant attachments
- Ensure all SOAs meet internal and FSR compliance requirements and follow all relevant company policies
- Conduct Centrelink, DVA, superannuation fund and financial product research as necessary
- Provide SOAs and other associated documents to the Adviser within pre-agreed timeframes, for discussion and approval
- Maintain up to date knowledge of AMP products;
- Liaise with the internal client service officers to ensure implementation runs in line with the adviser and clients expectations;
Your skills and expertise
You will be client focussed and be able to show high levels of consistency in your work. You will also have excellent communication skills and be both advice and process driven. The practice is a high pressure professional environment so you must be able to work under pressure effectively and efficiently.Minimum 5 years paraplanning experience required. This is a great opportunity to continue your career as a paraplanner in an established pure advice business.
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, we offer a fantastic remuneration package, which includes base salary, incentives, benefits and a great working environment.
DO NOT MISS THIS FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY!
Interested? Please call us at Barbican Recruitment on Ph. 02 8249 1994