Are you like us – driven to achieve outstanding outcomes for clients?
We seek an experienced paraplanner who’s ready for a challenging and rewarding role… are you ready to liberate people’s lifestyles?
The Practice is a full-spectrum financial services firm. We’re more than just Accounting, Financial Planning & Finance Broking – we offer holistic Business Advisory and Personal Wealth Advisory solutions. We’re obsessed with delivering on our promise to clients: to help them achieve their business and personal wealth goals through proactive service and ongoing advice. And we’re driven by our why: Liberating People’s Lifestyles.
The Wealth Advisory team, part of the Personal Wealth Advisory division, is single-minded in our focus on achieving outstanding outcomes for clients. Comprising a Financial Adviser, junior paraplanner, client services officer and risk specialist, our experts work together to deliver services that surpass client expectations – with a focus on developing long-term relationships to help clients as they navigate the twists and turns of their changing circumstances (and the global economy).
We seek a senior paraplanner to support the Senior Financial Adviser and ensure the smooth running of the Wealth Advisory team. We operate with the highest integrity and professionalism, and are looking for a team member to support and enhance our services to clients.
You thrive on the responsibility of managing the administrative aspects of client relationships, ensuring adherence to compliance requirements (including keeping abreast of changes), and ensuring we deliver outstanding client outcomes.You enjoy being part of a vibrant and energetic team in a firm that’s going places.You have experience with client and third party contact, and enjoy the variety of being involved in all aspects of paraplanning, client interaction, compliance and general office administration. As you’re hungry, motivated and results-driven, you’ll also have the opportunity to progress within the Wealth Advisory team.
Reporting to the Head of Wealth Advisory, your main responsibilities will be to assist the Financial Adviser to develop tailored wealth creation strategies:
- Use Xplan to prepare and complete high quality and complying Statements of Advice of varying complexity.
- Conduct detailed financial modelling and product research using Xplan based tools.
- As the Senior Paraplanner you will lead the Paraplanning team and also be responsible for training other Paraplanners.
- Assist with the selection and structure of appropriate product solutions.
- Play a key role in The Practice’s Investment Committee and ongoing managing of model portfolios.
- Be involved in the ongoing responsibilities relating to managing our Financial Services Licence.
Desired Skills and Experience
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- At least 3 years continuous experience working as a Paraplanner.
- A good level of technical knowledge and understanding of compliance requirements.
- Completed the Diploma of Financial Services (DFS) or similar qualifications ideally working towards completion of the ADFS.
- Excellent Xplan knowledge is essential.
- Excellent communication skills and a team focus.
- Previous experience helping run a Financial Services Licence will also be looked on very favourably.
If you think you’re up for the challenge, send your resume & cover letter without delay to email@example.com. Only applications with a cover letter and detailed resume will be considered. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an initial phone interview.