- Based at our head office in Footscray
- Applications close 21 February 2016
About the Company
State Trustees has provided a comprehensive range of trustee, executor and personal financial administration services in Victoria for over 75 years. As a state-owned company we are committed to helping our clients realise their full potential and offer tailored solutions that can help all Victorians, at every stage in life’s journey.
About the Role
We have an excellent opportunity for a Para Planner to join our Financial Planning and be responsible for providing technical and financial para planning services for clients with low to medium complexity portfolios. Daily responsibilities will include:
- Analysing client information to provide clear financial planning strategy direction
- Preparation of the financial plans and investment performance review document.
- Achieving revenue/volume production targets
- Liaising with key internal stakeholders
- Adhering to ASIC and FPA compliance guidelines and requirements
- Satisfying internal and external audit standards
To be successful, you will need to demonstrate:
- Diploma of Financial Planning or equivalent and satisfy the RG 146 requirements
- Strong experience in financial planning support
- Demonstrated ability to prepare clear and structured reports and recommendations
- Intermediate computer literacy including competent use of Microsoft Office
A firm grasp of superannuation, aged care advice, annuities and taxation issues along with experience in AdviserNETgain, X-plan/X-tools will be highly regarded.
The Key Selection Criteria (KSC) is not required for classifications “CL1” and “CL2” but recommended for “CL3” plus. To address the KSC in your application, please refer to the “Knowledge, skill and experience requirements” section in the attached Job Specification.
State Trustees is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values Diversity.
Employment at State Trustees is conditional upon satisfactory Criminal History Check and Anti Money Laundering Check.
Apply here – http://www.seek.com.au/job/30391193