- Risk Insurance
- CBD Location
- Challenging role
A position has become available for a full time experienced Para Planner | Client Service | Administration Support Officer to provide operational and strategic support to a dynamic and long established Risk Insurance Specialist. The preferred candidate will be analytical, efficient, highly organised and reliable with the ability to effectively manage conflicting priorities.
Your strengths will include a robust attention to detail, well developed written and verbal communication skills and your thorough understanding of privacy and confidentiality principles.
To be considered for this role you must satisfy the following criteria:
• 2+ years’ experience in a paraplanning role;
• Sound knowledge in Life and Disability Insurances;
• Experience in completing Fact Find and generating SOA’s;
• Experience with SMSF’s would be an advantage;
• Strong focus on results and client satisfaction;
• Experience working in a busy office environment;
• Must be computer literate and have good experience with Office Suite of programs as a minimum.
• Candidates who are either studying or have completed a Diploma in Financial Planning and have a solid understanding in Life and Disability Insurance are encouraged to apply;
• You will have a pro-active approach and well developed problem solving skills;
Part-time employment option can be negotiated with the successful candidate. This role also offers on-site parking and an immediate start.
There are so many benefits that come with this position. You will be working with an inspirational team every day. They have a strong reputation for providing their staff with all the support they need to grow learn and progress their career by offering a clear development path as well as training and mentoring by leaders who take a genuine interest in your growth.
To apply for this role you can call Ben Cowie on (03) 9077 7491.